Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A few changes to get started....

Hi folks...well at least I hope someone is reading this:)

I started this blog a couple months ago with the hopes of developing something that will help families find great deals and explore new products. It's been a slow start but I think that I now have the direction that I want to take this. Hopefully you will subscribe so that we can build it up and help others out.

If you have visited before , you will notice I made a few changes.  Before, I didn't have a subscribe button or a share it button.  I really wasn't sure how I wanted this to look until now so things will hopefully flow better!! However, I want to get input from readers as well so feel free to make suggestions.

I have a few GIVEAWAYS ready to go and once 100 people subscribe, I will post the first one. Odds will be great if you are one of the first 100 people to subscribe.

I am going to be testing more products out in the near future so check out the product review tab...and if you want a product tested before you buy it...let me know. If you make a suggestion and I test it, I will send you one for free!! But...of course you have to subscribe!

Hope you join me in this journey and watch it grow!

Thanks, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment