Sunday, February 24, 2013

Global Green USA Green School Makeover Competition Presented by Pureology

Global Green USA Green School Makeover Competition Presented by Pureology

I have been a member of Influenster for over a year and I have never been happier with a company.  Anyone who knows about Influenster knows that they provide free products for members to try and review.  I have been lucky enough to receive several products from Influenster and they are always doing things to keep me interested.  Now, they are doing something totally new and different...and I am loving it.  They are teaming up with Pureology in a contest to create Green School!!  Check out the link below to enter in the "Global Green USA Green School Makeover Competition Presented by Pureology".  Pureology believes that every child deserves to go to a school that is toxin free and leaves a minimal carbon footprint.  Enter your child's school in this fantastic program.  We can all learn from it and do our part in making our children's education a little bit more green.  Also, as an Influenster, you could be eligible for an additional prize. 

Recently I have become more green and to be honest it started with my hair.  I have been reading about the harmful sulfates in most shampoos and I was trying to find a shampoo that is sulfate free.  I tried Pureology and I fell in love.  That small change started me thinking of other changes I could make in my home and in the life of my loved ones.  I have noticed such a difference in my friends and families lives now that we have started a green lifstyle and I encourage everyone to do the same.  Next, we need to teach our children to be more green so that this earth can have a long healthy life.  If we start while they are young, it will become an automatic thing to take care of the environment.  I teach Pre-K and we have been teaching them to conserve water, electricity and resources.  We are also teaching them to recycle and they are really into it!!

Please get involved with the Green Schools program to make the future of the environment better for everyone!

Pureology Green Schools For a Brighter Future
Check out the full description of the Green Schools program here... http://www.pureology.com/GreenSchools


Influenster.com

Check out Influenster and like them on Facebook.  You can also find them on Twitter


Sulfate-Free
Hair Products, Styling, Haircare, Color Care,
Salons- Hair Care by Pureology

Don't forget to check out Pureology and on  Facebook to find all the ways they are making the environment a better place for all of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment