Thursday, July 26, 2012

Impress Manicure

At the risk of sounding silly....I am IMPRESSED with ImPress by Broadway!!! 

Thanks to Influenster's Mom Voxbox, I had the opportunity to try on the fabulous press on nails.  When I first opened them up, I was very hesitant about them.  I have never been a fan of press on nails because I felt that there were too many pain in the neck steps to them.  Usually, you have the separate tabs to stick them on and ImPress gets rid of an entire step.  In my opinion, that was the worst step.  Now, you just peel the tab and stick on.  I think the whole process took me 5 minutes!!




Right after I put the nails on, I wanted to put them to the test.  I did my dishes...and there were a lot!!  Not one nail came loose or fell off.  I really thought they would!  So, I decided to see how long they would last.  Guess what...the first one fell off 8 days later!!  I was very shocked about this.  The only down side was that I could not find a replacement that worked for that finger so I ended up taking off the rest because it would look silly missing one. 

Check out all the different colors and patterns at:

No comments:

Post a Comment