Friday, October 19, 2012

Influenster has done it again.  They have sent out a stellar VoxBox out to bloggers all around the country and I am one of the lucky few to be able get one!  Everytime I get a VoxBox, I feel like it's Christmas.  They put together a bunch ...and I mean a bunch of products to try out and tell your friends about.  I am so happy to be able to tell all of you about this box!! 

For those of you not familiar with Influenster, I suggest you check them out right away.  They are awesome..but you do have to participate in the activities on thier site if you want to be able to test out the awesome free products they send you.  You can find Influenster on Facebook, Twitter and their website... http://www.influenster.com


Check out what was in this Beauty Bloggers VoxBox!!!

 
These are mostly full sized products and include...
 
 
Kiss Eyelashes.... oh by the way, coupon available at...$1.00 off Kiss Eyelashes better get it before it's gone!
 
 
 
Vitabath Citrus Leaves Fragrance Mist.  I tried this right away and it is such a long lasting scent!!
 
 
NYC Eye Shadow quad with primer!!
 
 
eBoost drink mix.  Just add one of these bad boys to a bottle of water and you are good to go.  It comes different flavors too!!
 
 
 
Not Your Mothers - Kinky Moves Styling Creme.  I had to open this right away to smell it because I am very particular about the scent of my hair products.  I swear it smells just like candy.  So...am I going to be tempted to munch on my hair...haha  can't wait to find out!
 
 
 
White Barn Candle Co Small Candle and a coupon to get a 3 wick candle for only $10!!  That's like 50% off normal price.  Anyone have scent ideas that I should try out with this wicked coupon?
 
 
 
Goody Spin Pins - I can't wait to try these out in my hair.  They are so different!!
 
 
Check back to see how well these products work!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment