Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes

This could have not come at a better time thanks to Influenster's Beauty Blogger Vox Box.  My step-daughter practically ripped the box of lashes out of my hand to claim them.  She had been dying to try fake lashes but I had been hesitant to get them for her because of the cost and I didn't think that they would last very long.  Needless to say, I was wrong...yep...I don't think I will live it down for awhile.  Check it out...
Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit, BlackKiss Ever Pro lashes...with 24 hour lasting power.

 
The application phase...
 
 
 
The "making them perfect" phase...
 
 
 
Ta Da!!!  Finished Product
 
Ok...as a mom, I really like the way Kiss lashes look on my 15 year old step-daughter.  You can see the definition but yet, they don't look too over the top and inappropriate for a girl her age.  Also, they made her happy without looking like she had 10 pounds of "bling" on her eyes.
 
As a product tester, I felt that the lashes were easy to apply and move around on her eyelids until she got them in just the right place.  You barely needed any "glue" on the lashes and it dried clear.  She wore them to the movies and then came home and went to bed so, I can only say that they lasted 8 hours because that's about all she had them on for.  When she took them off, they came off easily and she put them back in the package for the next use.  I would definately get them for her again and right now, there is a $1.00 off coupon for Kiss Lashes available.  I would get it while it's hot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment