Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cosmo Vox Box from Influenster

Influenster has quickly become one of my most favorite companies.  They send out what they call Vox Boxes to qualified participants filled with products to try out.  Usually they are full sized.  I have been a member of Influenster for a long time and have been lucky enough to be able to try several Vox Boxes.  It's not just a handout though.  Once you are a member, you have to unlock badges to help Influenster figure out which programs best fit you.  They give the opportunity to do product reviews and challenges to increase your score to be qualified for future programs.  I love participating in the challenges that they provide.  I figure that if they pick me to receive the box, I should give my all and complete the challenges as best as I can.

The most recent Vox Box that I was lucky enough to be able to try is the Cosmo Vox Box.  It was full of a great variety of products...check it out....

Inside the Cosmo Vox Box was...

1.  Venus Embrace razor
2.  Venus & Olay replacement cartridge blade and a $2.00 off coupon!!
3.  Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape full size bar.
4.  Two Pilot Frixion erasable pens (purple and black)
5  The box also had Bath and Body Works "Red" in it but mine didn't have it in there. 

When I opened the box I was so excited for everything that was in there and could not wait everything out!! 

Stay tuned to see how the product testing went....

No comments:

Post a Comment