Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Gilette Venus Embrace


Thanks to Influenster's Cosmo Voxbox program, I was able to check out the Venus Embrace Razor and a Venus With Olay replacement cartridge.  I have been using Venus since I can remember and I have never been more satisfied with a razor than I am with Venus.  The best part is that you can put any Venus cartridge on any Venus razor handle.  I just put my Venus with Olay cartridge on my Embrace Razor...
 
The Olay cartridge is awesome.  It is so soft on your skin and you don't even need shave gel!!  The best part about Venus is that you can switch it up with different cartridges.  I have tried the Pro-Skin too and it was awesome. 
 
Check out Venus at...http://www.gillettevenus.com/en-US/ so you can see all the ways Venus Rocks!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment