Friday, May 11, 2012

Gucci Flora

I am a BzzAgent and this is what I received from them just today (BzzAgent is a word of mouth organization that allows you to sample products and spread the word about them).  This wonderful collection of Gucci Flora perfumes.  I received several samples to give out to friends and larger bottles for myself.  All of what you see in the picture came in that beautiful box which is very sturdy!  I am going to keep it out and use it because I think it is just as great as the perfumes. 



Before I smelled the three perfumes, I read the descriptions to decide based on that alone which one I thought I would like the best. 

Gardenia is described as light and addictive embraced by red berries and pears, and leaves the memory of delicate petals, warm frangipani flower, patchould and brown sugar.

Tuberose  is described as serenely beautiful, the brush of violet leaf top notes lingers into the tuberose heart, before leaving a base of cistus and white cedarwood.

Finally, Magnolia scent's freesia top note gives way to a heart of peony and magnolia and a memorable sandalwood base.

Just based on description alone, I thought I would like the Gardenia the best.  Well, it was very accurate in its' description but surprisingly, Tuberose was my favorite and I thought it would be the one that I liked the least.  All three of these perfumes are very light and sweet smelling which is exactly what I look for in a perfume.  I do not like overpowering perfumes because I can't breathe when I am around them.  I think that all three are great fragrances for spring and summertime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment